Do you have pain that just will not go away?
Have you tried Therapeutic Massage?
Swedish Massage is great help when you are stressed and in need of an hour vacation, but there are also other types of therapeutic massage techniques that can be a blessing when you have over done it in everyday life. You have been to the doctor and don’t need surgery. The ointments only helps the pain for a little while and the pain meds help relieve the ache for a time, but it is there once again after the meds wear off. Does your hand(s) fall asleep at night, or does a burning pain run down an arm when typing or your leg when sitting? Massage may be of help to you. The human body is a miracle; it wants to heal itself with the right aids and tools. Therapeutic massage is a tool that may help your body in the healing process. "Massage is not a cure all" and makes no promises of healing, for only your body can heal itself.
Facts about massage:
- It is believed to be the oldest form of health care found in ancient writings of Egypt, China, Japan, Greece and India
- Pumps oxygen and nutrients into tissues and vital organs, improving circulation
- Relaxes and softens injured, tired, and overused muscles
- Relieves migraine pain, lessens anxiety and depression
- Reduces spasms and cramping
- Reduces post-surgery adhesions and swelling
- Massage therapy is the third most commonly used form of alternative medicine in the US